Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sooo this is my first post as a blogger! There's really no special reason why I decided to start doing this, I was just bored. I sincerely doubt anyone cares what I have to say, but I will take a shot at this anyway. Let me start by giving you a list of things that I find annoying at the moment:


1.  My parents won't leave me alone.
2.  My car is on empty, and gas is almost $3 a gallon.
3.  I work at a dollar store.  Better than Burger King huh?
4.  Ebonics is spoken more at my school than English.
5.  It's Saturday night, and I am sitting here writing this, because I am grounded.
6.  All people want to talk about is Harry Potter and Twilight. I am a fan of both, but there is a line, and about  60% of the world has crossed it.
7.  We are out of coke(coca cola) and I can't leave the house to feed my addiction being as I'm grounded.
8.  I have finals next week. Boo.


I could go on and on for days but before you start thinking I'm a pessimist(if you don't already) I should probably mention a few things i like right now:


1.  I have a butterfinger. Chocolate makes everything better.
2.  I watched that tmz video of Miley Cyrus with the bong at a party. That seriously made my day. You should definitely watch it because it is funny.
3.  I think I did pretty good on ACT this morning.
4.  I have one more week of school before Christmas break. Thank God.
5.  My parents think I am going to sleep so they finally shut up. Another thank God.
6.  I don't have to go to work until 3 tomorrow, so I finally get to sleep late.


Well that's pretty much it. Goodnight everyone!



-Sam ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment